Sunday, September 21, 2008

Interview

I came across this in *humbl devil's* blog ~:<{dêvïl’z Åbõdê}>:~ . found it pretty kool , lets see how many I answer before I get bored and do tell me how many you could read :P


( ) smoked a cigarette
( ) done some form of dope
(v) crashed a friend's car : uncle's car yeah. friends don't trust me enough for that
( ) stolen a car
(v) been in love : who isn't?
( ) been dumped
( ) shoplifted
( ) been fired
(v) been in a fist fight : yeah with brother
( ) sneaked out of your parent's house
(v) had feelings for someone who didn't have them back: yeah
( ) gone on a blind date
(v) lied to a friend : yeah but had a reason
(v) skipped school: 10th grade. No one attends school :D
(v) seen someone die: die, no. dead,yeah, my grandad
(v) had a crush on one of your internet friends : *sigh* yeah
( ) been to Canada
( ) been to Mexico
(v) been on a plane : yeah
( ) eaten sushi
(v) been skiing-snow or water : yeah Manali
(v) met someone from the internet : yeah
(v) been at a concert : Bombay Vikings, Enrique Iglesias
(v) taken painkillers : yeah
(v) love someone or miss someone right now : yeah
(v) laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by : Still do it on my terrace
(v) made a snow angel : Yeah this year, when i was in Gulmarg ** goes starry eyed and drools all over the keyboard remembering all those good times **
(?) had a tea party : Don't remember . perhaps in childhood
(v) flown a kite : yeah. Every year. now i can launch the kite on my own too :P
(v) built a sand castle : yeah. used to do that earlier now just running about
(v) gone puddle jumping : I was a naughty kid
(v) played dress up : *sigh* yeah , we used to have fashion shows till I was 9
(v) jumped into a pile of leaves : dry leaves.
(v) gone sledding : sledding??
(v) cheated while playing a game: Picnic
(v) been lonely : Yeah but a call to friends cures that.
(v) fallen asleep at work/school : yeah last year
(v) used a fake ID : yeah to get into some other college campus
(v) watched the sun set : yeah. Again from my building terrace
(v) watched someone sleep : I put my nephew to sleep once in a while
(:) felt an earthquake : not really but it feels like that on a roller coaster
(v) slept beneath the stars : Shit. I just realised I absolutely love my terrace
(v) been tickled : Yeah , so many times that I think I have become immune to it
( ) been robbed
(v) been misunderstood :
(v) pet a reindeer/goat/kangaroo : goat's young one
(v) won a contest : yeah
( ) run a red light/stop sign
( ) been suspended from school
(v) been in a car crash : yeah and it still gives me goosebumps
( ) had braces
( ) felt like an outcast/third person
(v) eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night ...lotsa tyms...hehe
(v) had deja vu : yeah Freaky stuff
(v) danced in the moonlight : danced at night when there must have been a moon in the sky
(v) liked the way you looked : some rare narcissist moments :p
( ) witnessed a crime
(v) questioned your heart : yeah, questioned it, found faults with it, listened to it anyway
( ) been obsessed with post-it notes
(v) squished mud through your bare feet : yeah awesome feeling
(v) been lost : yeah someone told me "get lost", and I did at a park
(v) been on the opposite side of the country : Does West Bengal count as East or North East??
(v) swam in the ocean : Goa !!
(v) felt like dying...hehehehe
(v) cried yourself to sleep : 2 years back
(v) played cops and robbers : School recesses were not for lunch!
(v) recently colored with crayons : yeah brohter's project
(v) sang karaoke : Essel World, Infiniti and do YouTube karaoke's count?
(v) paid for a meal with only coins : College canteen :P
( ) done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(v) made prank phone calls : All the time. Now now, before you get any ideas, i wasn't the one who has been calling at 3am to ask calculus formulae
(v) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose : ugh. Yeah. Sprite. burnt my nose
( ) caught a snowflake on your tongue : I wish but I caught raindrops on my tongue
(v) danced in the rain : yeah. Awesome stuff
( ) a letter to Santa Claus
( ) been kissed under the mistletoe
(v) watched the sun rise with someone you care about : Parents. Darjeeling ** starts drooling again **
(v) blown bubbles : Still do. paas aao paas aao paas aao naa =))
( ) made a bonfire on the beach
( ) crashed a party
( ) gone roller skating
(v) had a wish come true : just today, morning
(:) jumped off a bridge : Not yet. But damn i know I'm going to bungee jump at least once
( ) ate dog/cat food
(:) told a complete stranger you loved them : nah told others I loved him ( Steve :p)
( ) kissed a mirror : Now i wouldn't say I was making out eith a mirror will I ?
(v) sang in the shower : It irriates my brother, so yeah :p
( ) had a dream that you married someone
(v) glued your hand to something : to my other hand. This fevikvik ( not sure about the spelling) is effective. Don't try it at home. YOu have it fromt he horse's mouth
(v) kissed a photo : Not really, but the coverpage of a book
( ) climbed a water tower
(v) screamed at the top of your lungs : Building terrace again!!!
( ) done a one-handed cartwheel
(v) talked on the phone for more than 5 hours : Obviously. Hey it didn't mention if it's at a stretch!! At a stretch no. I like to talk but not that much :P
( ) picked and ate an apple right off the tree
(v) climbed a tree : Yeah. Then was bitten by a bee
( ) had a tree house
( ) been too scared to watch a scary movie alone
( ) believe in ghosts
( ) have more than 30 pairs of shoes
( ) worn a really ugly outfit to school : Yeah fancy dress, had become a crow
( ) gone streaking
(v) gone doorbell ditching : come now , you must admit, it's fun; if your'e on the right side that is:p
( ) been pushed into a pool/hot tub with all your clothes on
(v) told you're hot by a complete stranger : eavesteasing perverts
( ) broken a bone
(v) been easily amused : I'm always amused no matter what. call it looking at the amusing side of things
( ) caught a fish then ate it
(v) caught a butterfly : I regretted it though. its wing got all crumpled
(v) laughed so hard you cried : It was weird but yeah
( ) cried so hard you laughed
(v) cheated on a test ...once or twice,feel very uncomfortable. I don't like being dishonest to myself
(v) forgotten some one's name : always happens when I vaguely remember looking at their faces in some random movie :p
(v) French braided some one's hair : yeah, made hell of a mess of it too!
( ) gone skinny dipping in a pool/hot tub/river
( ) been threatened to be kicked out of your house or been kicked out of your house
(>) loved someone so much you would gladly die for : NEVER, I'll elaborate my point in some other post perhaps
( ) cheated on someone : never
(v) talk to yourself when no one's around : even when someone is around , I do that sometimes
( ) hate someone you once loved
( ) love someone you once hated
( ) kissed the phone for the person on the other side : Just reading about it brought a WTF expression on my face. Then again maybe I *might* get struck my lightening and do it in future
( ) kissed the person on the other side of the phone : what's the difference between this question and the one above???

19 comments:

burf said...

you seem to have had one hell of a life. i like people who laugh a lot. good going

spicymist said...

ha! and life aint over yet. Temme did you actually read all of em?

Roy said...

Hi,

Arrey, in the morning I read the last post and I was thinking, chalo after lunch, I’ll comment here. You already post a new one. Liked the way you carry up the story to the end.

Hahahaha, great answer “glued your hand to something : to my other hand.”

Aur haan, congrats for the wish which come true in the morning :D

One thing: thank you very much for adding my blog in the “I follow blog list.”

If you love to play with the list, here is an article you should take a look:

http://litemind.com/tackle-any-issue-with-a-list-of-100/

Cheers!
Roy

~ ॐ ~ said...

phew !!!!

that is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong list !!!!

I am not sure if i read all, but I did start and i am sure i finished :)

humbl devil said...

west bengal is east!!!
:P

and regarding last two questions...
first you have ben asked whether you have kissed the fone and not the person...
and second is bvious now, isnt it???
:D

Unknown said...

climbed a tree :
Yeah. Then was bitten by a bee

That rhymed.

Eric S. said...

That is a very long list, and yes I read the whole thing. I don't think I would take the time to answer the whole thing though.

You were a pretty mild child, yes I said mild, not wild.

burf said...

i read only those which were marked (v)

PSYCHO said...

okay
dint do any form of dope
that did it for me!

spicymist said...

hahahaha im 18 whaddya think? ill admit *ahem* that i snorted *ahem* coke?

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just stumbled upon your blog from the bloggeratti community in orkut!

I must say we are quite similar :P Maybe, one day when I can truthfully answer all these, I'll do this tag :)

Arjun said...

Hey.. firstly thanks for ur comment on mine... :)
And abt this post... Mamma Mia..(not "mummmyyyyy") ..;)!! I'm off to pray to god to bless me with some patience...
hehe, anyway, u know to fly a kite...?? U got to teach me that some day.....

Keep Writing...

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Anonymous said...

Hello,just now I saw ur comment on my blog...thanks for ur comment.
I like the way u maintain ur blog..

Indranee Batabyal said...

Lovely and intriguing answers! I always love going through your blog and especially liked this entry...looking forward to read many more interesting pieces to come. Wish you a very happy Navratri and Durga Puja!

Akshay said...

hey really nice post....I read all
it was really very nice..keep writing....I really liked this one

PSYCHO said...

i did my first line when i was 16
n guess what
i aint a addict

Sakshi Arora said...

haha
funny. And i liked it! Didnt read all of them though. I think it'll be more fun doing it rather than reading..

S.

Impressionist said...

lol! that was a nice psot
enjoyed reading it

-I

Unknown said...

yaar.. that was too much.. dozed off for half an hour after some lines..